£500- £650 day rate
Hatstand, a global financial consultancy, has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java Developer E-TRADING at a Top Investment Bank in the city.
We are looking for senior Java Developers with an eTrading focus. Rates and Fixed Income experience is a definite plus.
You will be integrating the Sales Trader Workflow strategic tool into a legacy platform. Developers with an Algo background would also be a plus.
For the staff augmentation for our MIFID2 electronic trading needs the following is a terse description of what we are looking for:
· Senior Java developers – (with recent project work in Java)
· Prefer candidates with material eTrading experience in Rates, FX or Equities
· Solid foundation in multi-threaded development in Java
· Understanding of reactor pattern architectures
· Strong focus on testing (unit, system testing)
· Comfortable working in an agile development environment
· Track record of working collaboratively with team members
Hatstand – a Synechron company is a Global Financial Consultancy and Capital Markets Specialist. We operate in three key areas of financial markets: Trading - Systems & Connectivity, Data Management and Regulation & Risk.
As a software enabling solutions provider, we work closely with our clients to deliver flexible, bespoke solutions that address the diverse challenges of the financial technology environment. Our international reach allows us to successfully execute projects and managed services across the globe, with offices in London, Geneva, Dubai, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney.