£550-£750 day rate
Hatstand, a global financial consultancy, has a fantastic opportunity for a High Performance Developer at a Top Investment Bank in the city.
Our client is launching a major project related to the MIFID II RTS25 CLOCK SYNCHRONISATION.
You will be joining a team in charge on designing solutions for Electronic Trading and other Equity business divisions.
This team is also in charge to deliver a cross-business (Equity/fixed income) UTC clock synchronisation and low latency wire-capture timestamp solution.
• Being responsible of the development and delivery of an off-the-wire packet capture solution (in-house/Corvil) across Electronic Trading, Cash, Derivatives and Fixed Income and MarketData.
• Network greenfield solutions design to cater for MiFID challenges using the latest low latency switches, tap aggregation devices.
• Proactivity in Low latency research, infrastructure engineering, and champion across sensitive environments.
• Solution design for the on-boarding of trading platforms with an emphasis around run rate reduction and delivery.
• Building Tool for supporting, reporting and engineering functions.
• Escalation for front office support/engineering teams for infrastructure and latency sensitive issues.
We are seeking Strong Developers experienced in multi-language programming and High performance.
A back ground in mathematics and electronic trading is mandatory.
the ideal candidate will be dynamic , rapid , forward thinking and able fit into a team of innovative big thinkers in the banking market.
Strong knowledge and background in infrastructure: PTP, Switch, Greenfield network
· Scripting experience
· Serverside C++ (as they will be decoding C++ tools)
· Able to write tools
· Build configuration for network tools
· Be good to have experience in PTP (time sync)
Hatstand – a Synechron company is a Global Financial Consultancy and Capital Markets Specialist. We operate in three key areas of financial markets: Trading - Systems & Connectivity, Data Management and Regulation & Risk.
As a software enabling solutions provider, we work closely with our clients to deliver flexible, bespoke solutions that address the diverse challenges of the financial technology environment. Our international reach allows us to successfully execute projects and managed services across the globe, with offices in London, Geneva, Dubai, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney.