Hatstand, a global financial consultancy, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Network Engineer on client engagement to be part their Global Network Department.
• Responsible for supporting global data infrastructure, including incident, problem, and change management
• Work closely with network operation team to manage network service for critical internal users
• Providing 2nd level support, fault isolation, record fault symptom and project deployment
• Managing network monitoring system such as SMART, CiscoWorks, Vitalnet & CiscoSecure
• Act as consultant to infrastructure team & other business partner
• Degree holder with over 4 years’ experience in data networking engineering
• Proven working experience on LAN/WAN/MAN protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, Spanning Tree, 802.1w)
• Strong understanding of WANs, LAN, QOS, MPLS, TCP/IP and associated networking (routers, switches, firewall, proxy server and wireless controller)
• Power outage co-ordination and execution including BCP testing
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact me at Jason.Ng@hatstand.com
Hatstand – a Synechron company is a Global Financial Consultancy and Capital Markets Specialist. We operate in three key areas of financial markets: Trading Systems & Connectivity, Data Management and Regulation & Risk. As a software enabling solutions provider, we work closely with our clients to deliver flexible, bespoke solutions that address the diverse challenges of the financial technology environment. Our international reach allows us to successfully execute projects and managed services across the globe, with offices in London, Geneva, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney.